Hey Queen, let me introduce myself.
-I am a military spouse. My husband has been in the Navy for almost 4 years. We are currently stationed in Washington State.
-I am a mom of 2. Darion, II. who is my 3 year old very active son and Jenesys Grace who is our newest addition currently 2 months.
- I am originally from Memphis, TN. and I refuse to call myself a Washingtonian even though we've lived there for 3 years and that really all my kids know.
- I have a Bachelors in Early Childhood Education and I worked in the Childcare industry for 15 years until I had my own and discovered I need to find a new passion.
- I have a Masters in Marriage and Family Therapy that I never officially used, but it comes in handy when talking to others.
- I own my own jewelry company which has pushed me totally out of my comfort zone and changed my life. You can check it out at www.PersonalTouchByNicole.com
- I love to help women, hence my 2 businesses. I am able to encourage, motivate, and inspire women by working both of them.
- I love to travel. I have been to several states and Cancun and I can't wait to do more international travel in the upcoming years.
- I love to journal. Journaling is a stress reliever for me. I keep pen and paper (or the note section on my phone) near at all times.
- I am learning to be the BEST version of myself. I have begun to regain, rediscover, and redefine who NICOLE is and I am learning to love myself and be who I was created to be.
Feel free to share a few things about yourself!